THC-O is an absolutely wonderful cannabinoid. Although many people might not know about it, once you hear what we have to say, you might just fall in love with it.
THC-O is a cannabinoid that has a variety of potential medical benefits, not to mention that it’s much stronger than both Delta-8 and Delta-9 THC. If you’ve never tried it before, we definitely recommend doing so, although starting slow is also recommended.
To give you a good idea of what you are in for, today we’re going to take a much closer look at THC-O and exactly what kind of effect and benefits you can expect from it. To help you get started with edibles, we’re also going to recommend the top five best THC-O gummies that the market has to offer.
All of the gummies and edibles we recommend to you are chosen based on a variety of factors that we always consider when suggesting any sort of product.
Therefore, you can rest assured that the THC-O gummies on our list today are 100% safe, legal, and they should provide you with some great feelings and benefits. Let’s get to it and help you find some of the best THC-O gummies that your money can buy.
- THC-O may be up to three times as potent as regular Delta-9 THC.
- Beginners should start with no more than 5 milligrams or 10 milligrams of THC-O at the most.
- THC-O is said to produce an extremely euphoric and intoxicating high, which is borderline hallucinogenic in nature.
A Quick Look at the Best THC-O Gummies
Here’s a quick look at the top five best THC-O gummies.
- Pinnacle Hemp Rift THC-O Gummies: Best THC-O Gummies – Editor’s Choice
- Pinnacle Hemp Doze Gummies: Best THC-O Gummies for Sleep
- Binoid THC-O Gummies: Best Mixed Flavor THC-O Gummies
- ELYXR THC-O Gummies: Best Gluten Free THC-O Gummies
- ELYXR Live Resin Potion Blend Gummies: Best Vegan THC-O Gummies
What Are THC-O Gummies?
THC-O gummies are gummies or edibles that are infused with the THC-O cannabinoid. For those of you who don’t know, THC-O, although it is a naturally occurring cannabinoid, occurs in such small quantities that it is usually synthesized in the laboratory setting. THC-O is made through a very special process.
First, CBD is extracted from hemp plants, which is then converted into Delta-8 THC, and then finally to THC-O.
THC-O gummies may contain anywhere from a few milligrams to 100 milligrams or more of THC-O. THC-O is an extremely intoxicating substance, and it should produce a very strong cerebral and body hi. Let’s move on and figure out what kinds of potential benefits this particular cannabinoid may have for you.
back to menu ↑
Potential Benefits of THC-O Gummies
What needs to be said is that THC-O is a relatively new cannabinoid. There is fairly limited research that has been performed on it. However, it is shown to interact with the endocannabinoid receptors in the human body, both your CB1 and CB2 receptors.
It is thought that this cannabinoid may be able to affect serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain, therefore potentially reducing both depressive and anxious thoughts.
It is also thought to act as an analgesic painkiller, therefore relieving painful conditions. It may also be able to boost appetite, acting as an anti-nausea agent and an appetite stimulant. There may be other benefits that THC-O has, although more research is required on this front.back to menu ↑
How do THC-O Gummies Make You Feel?
If you are wondering how THC-O makes you feel, keep in mind that THC-O as a cannabinoid is thought to be up to three times as potent as regular Delta-9 THC. Furthermore, THC-O is generally extremely intoxicating and psychoactive, almost to the point of being psychedelic or hallucinogenic.
There are rare instances where people report seeing and hearing mild visual and auditory hallucinations when having taken very high doses of THC-O. However, for the most part, you shouldn’t have any hallucinations with controlled doses.
That said, you are still going to feel an extremely strong cerebral head high and a strong body high. Many people report feeling extreme euphoria, elation, creativity, and more.
People also report that after taking THC-O, they get really consumed inside their own thoughts and may get fully distracted by simple and singular tasks. It really seems to make people look inwards, become creative, and thoughtful.
However, a THC-O high is also characterized by a strong body high. You might feel a whole lot of pain relief, heaviness, a bit of sedation, and extreme relaxation. You will feel a strong head high and body high here. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the high produced by THC-O is actually quite intense.
back to menu ↑
Pros & Cons of THC-O Gummies
Just like with any other cannabinoid or method of consuming cannabinoids, there are both pros and cons to THC-O gummies.
- Because THC-O is about three times more potent than regular Delta-9 THC, there’s potential to save some money. Simply put, it doesn’t take nearly as much THC-O to get you as high as Delta-9 THC.
- As mentioned above, THC-O gummies have various potential medical benefits, such as appetite stimulation, pain relief, and anxiety relief.
- If you like extreme highs characterized by potent cerebral effects and hallucinogenic properties, combined with extreme body relaxation, then a THC-O gummy is something worth checking out.
- When you eat edibles, whether THC-O or otherwise, those cannabinoids tend to stay in your system much longer and hit harder too. You’re going to get very high, and it will last a long time. If you are somebody who likes a cost-effective and long-lasting high, then THC-O gummies might be right for you.
- What also stands out about taking edibles is that they’re just much better for your lungs than smoking or vaping.
- What some people may not like about THC-O gummies is that you might still feel the effects the next morning. The high can last for up to 12 hours, so you might wake up still feeling it a little bit.
- Because the high from a THC-O is so strong, you may feel a bit of anxiety or paranoia as the gummies start to hit you, especially when they peak.
- Some people also report feeling slight gastrointestinal upset, such as a painful stomach or diarrhea, after taking large quantities of THC-O gummies.
back to menu ↑
Best THC-O Gummies
Now that you know the basics about the THC-O cannabinoid, let’s take a closer look at some of the very best THC-O gummies that your money can buy.
1. Pinnacle Hemp Rift Gummies: Best THC-O Gummies – Editor’s Choice
What you get here is an awesome product that comes with 30 gummies, each of which has 10 mg of THC-O, for a total of 300 mg per package. The Rift Gummies contain just THC-O and do not contain any other major cannabinoids, so you know exactly what to expect from them.
We do like their overall potency, as 10 mg is more than enough for most people to really feel it. The fact that they’re accurately dosed and portioned is another bonus, no doubt.
As with most of the products from this brand, these Rift Gummies are made with naturally and organically grown hemp. The Rift Gummies have also been third-party tested to ensure that they fall within all legal limits in regard to Delta-9 THC.
As for the taste, keep in mind that they come in assorted flavors, and most people say that they actually taste quite good!
2. Pinnacle Hemp Doze Gummies: Best THC-O Gummies for Sleep
If you’re looking for some gummies that can help calm you down, mellow you out, and help you fall asleep in record time, these might just be it.
These Doze gummies come with a combination of THC-0, CBN, Delta-8 THC, and a small amount of Delta-9 THC. The combination of cannabinoids here should provide you with that one-two punch combination you need to get some rest, a real knockout blow.
Each package contains 15 gummies, each of which contain 40 milligrams of cannabinoids, spread out across all four cannabinoids mentioned above. That makes for a total of 600 milligrams of cannabinoids per package.
A single gummy should be enough to calm you down, and if need be, a second one should put you down for the count. Yes, third-party testing has been conducted to ensure the safety, legality, and potency of this product.
3. Binoid THC-O Gummies: Best Mixed Flavor THC-O Gummies
If you can’t decide on a particular flavor and want the best of all worlds, these mixed-flavor gummies might be perfect for you. They come in a variety of flavors, including pina colada, sour cherry lime, and blueberry pie.
These are, in fact, some of the very best-tasting THC-O gummies around. Something you might also appreciate is that these gummies are 100% gluten-free and vegan, therefore being ideal for people with certain dietary restrictions.
Furthermore, here you get 20 gummies per package, each of which contains 25 milligrams of THC-O, for a total of 500 milligrams. Furthermore, this product has been independently tested to ensure that it is both safe and legal.
4. ELYXR THC-O Gummies: Best Gluten Free THC-O Gummies
ELYXR is another great brand to consider when it comes to things like THC-O gummies. Here, you get 20 gummies, each of which contains 25 milligrams of Delta-8 THC and THC-O, for a total of 500 milligrams of cannabinoids per gummy.
Now, keep in mind that each gummy actually contains 20 milligrams of Delta-8 THC and just 5 milligrams of THC-O. Therefore, these gummies should not make you feel quite as high or produce as intense of a feeling as some of the other much more potent gummies on our list today.
If you just want a relatively mild high that is going to help relax you, then these gummies are rather ideal. Keep in mind that these gummies do come in two flavors, mango and grape. Yes, these gummies are also gluten-free, made with natural ingredients, and have been independently tested to ensure that they are safe and legal.
5. ELYXR Live Resin Potion Blend Gummies: Best THC-O Blend Gummies
Here we have a very interesting product, one that contains a wide variety of cannabinoids. First and foremost, you get 20 gummies per package with a total of 1000 milligrams of cannabinoids.
Each gummy contains 50 milligrams of five different cannabinoids, which include 25 milligrams of Delta-8 THC, 10 milligrams of THC, 5 milligrams of live resin, 5 milligrams of Delta-9 THC, and 5 milligrams of Delta-10 THC.
This combination of cannabinoids will definitely intoxicate you, relieve your pain, and make you feel very relaxed, while still keeping your mind alert.
This product has been third-party tested to ensure that it is completely safe and legal. Also, this is the party pack option, with various flavors, including grape, mango, watermelon, and blue raspberry.
back to menu ↑
How We Made Out Top Choices for the Best THC-O Gummies
Whenever we select any kind of product to recommend to our loyal fan base, whether THC-O gummies or otherwise, there are always a few main considerations to keep in mind. Here are the questions we ask ourselves when providing you with recommendations for THC-O gummies.
- How much THC-O is present in each gummy in terms of milligrams?
- How many gummies do you get in each package?
- What is the total THC-O content in each package?
- Are there other cannabinoids present, such as Delta-8, Delta-9, or Delta-10 THC?
- What are the effects that the combination of cannabinoids will have?
- Have the products in question been tested by a third-party independent laboratory to ensure that they fall within all legal limits as set out by the 2018 Farm Bill?
- Are all products made with natural, safe, and organic hemp?
- What kinds of flavors and aromas do these gummies have?
If we can find good answers to all these questions that we are satisfied with, then we are likely to recommend the THC-O gummy in question to you.back to menu ↑
THC-O Gummies: Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s just quickly answer all of your biggest questions about THC-O gummies.
How Long Do THC-O Gummies Take to Kick in?
Depending on your weight and metabolism, it might take anywhere between 30 and 90 minutes for you to feel the full effects of THC-O gummies.
How Much THC-O Gummies Should I Take?
THC-O is quite potent, so we recommend starting slow. A beginner should start with five milligrams, or maybe 10 milligrams if you are feeling adventurous. If you are a seasoned THC expert, you may start with around 20 milligrams.
How Long Do THC-O Gummies Last?
The high from THC-O gummies depends on your metabolism, size, and how much THC-O you take. It may last anywhere from 5 to 10 hours and, in some cases, 12 hours or more, especially where the residual effects are concerned.
How Strong Are THC-O Gummies?
For reference, THC-O is said to be about two to three times stronger than regular Delta-9 THC.
Are THC-O Gummies Safe?
Although there might be some slight side effects, such as slight paranoia or anxiety, some upset stomachs, and diarrhea, in the grand scheme of things, they are safe. There are no indications that THC-O gummies are toxic or life-threatening in any way.back to menu ↑
Conclusions & Final Thoughts
You should now know mostly everything there is to know about THC-O and THC-O gummies to make an informed decision on the matter.
If you do plan on taking some THC-O, you stand to reap some pretty big medical benefits, and at the least, you’re going to feel a very intense and interesting high.
Just remember to keep all of the main considerations in mind when choosing your own THC-O gummies that we discussed above.