THCH, or tetrahydrocannabihexol, is a relatively newfound cannabinoid that many people just don’t know very much about. It is so new that even researchers are still finding out more facts about it as the days go on.
That said, based on what has been discovered so far, THCH does have the potential to be one of the best cannabinoids around. It is certainly extremely potent, much more potent than regular Delta-9 THC. Although mostly unconfirmed at this point, THCH may also have a wide variety of potential medical benefits that you can reap.
At the very least, due to its potency, THCH most certainly produces an extremely intoxicating and psychoactive effect on both the mind and the body. If you are tired of regular Delta-9 or Delta-8 THC, mainly because they are too weak for you, then THCH may be your next best bet. That said, today we are going to provide you with all of the information we have about THCH, so you know what you’re getting into.
After we do that, we will then take a look at the five best THCH gummies on the market today. There are always strict considerations that we keep in mind when choosing any kind of product to recommend to you, so all THCH gummies on our list today are safe, legal, and high-quality.
- THCH is roughly 25 times more potent than Delta-9 THC.
- THCH produces both a cerebral high and a body high, with the body high being extremely strong.
- Although not much research has been performed yet, it is assumed that THCH has a variety of medical benefits, closely related to Delta-9 THC.
- The very best THCH gummies and edibles come from Delta Extrax.
A Quick Look at the Best THCH Gummies
Here’s a quick look at the five top options in terms of the best THCH gummies around.
- Delta Extrax Blackberry Acai THCH Gummies: Best THCH Gummies – Editor’s Pick
- Delta Extrax Blue Razzle THCH Gummies: Best Berry Flavor Gummies
- Delta Extrax Lights Out Live Resin Gummies: Best Live Resin THCH Gummies
- Delta Extrax Root Beer THCH Gummies: Best Strongest THCH Gummies
- Delta Extrax Sour Apple THCH Gummies: Best Sour THCH Gummies
Potential Benefits of THCH Gummies
Before we get into this, it’s important to know that THCH requires more research for these benefits to be confirmed. These benefits are just educated guesses on our part based on anecdotal evidence.
THCH may be able to help increase the levels of certain hormones in your brain that help to relieve anxious and depressive thoughts, while also making you feel euphoric and much happier.
THCH may also work as an analgesic painkiller, or in other words, it may help block pain signals from getting to your brain. This cannabinoid may also help you get some sleep. At the very least, we know that THCH can get you high, make you feel quite happy, and more.
Furthermore, it is extremely potent, up to 25 times more potent than regular Delta-9 THC. Therefore, one of the most basic benefits it may have for some people is that it can get you extremely high. This is a very strong intoxicating inchoative substance.
If you are someone who likes to push things to the next level, and you want to feel very high, THCH gummies are one of your best bets. The only cannabinoid that is even stronger and more psychoactive than THCH is THCP. On that note, because THCH is so strong, it doesn’t take much of it to get you high, therefore being quite cost-effective.back to menu ↑
How do THCH Gummies Make You Feel?
Just like with the potential benefits, there also haven’t been many studies performed on exactly how THCH makes users feel. However, what we do know is that THCH is potentially up to 25 times more potent than regular Delta-9 THC.
Therefore, it should produce extremely strong and intense psychoactive and intoxicating effects. This is a cannabinoid that will most certainly greatly impair both your cognitive abilities and motor skills. Simply put, this stuff is going to get you very high.
Now, in terms of what you will actually feel, one of the most reported feelings here is a strong body high. Many people report feeling extremely heavy, tingly, bodily relaxed, and many say that chronic pain conditions also melt away.
People say that the body high is extremely intense, with many people reporting that they feel like sinking into their couch while simultaneously floating into outer space. Your body is going to feel like it’s vibrating.
Yes, THCH should also produce a psychoactive high. It should make you feel extremely elated, euphoric, happy, and giggly. However, it should also greatly relax your mind. It may also make you feel very slow in your head and unable to formulate proper arguments or deductive thoughts. It’s more or less like a strong Delta-9 THC indica high on steroids.back to menu ↑
Pros & Cons of THCH
The THCH cannabinoid does have potential benefits and drawbacks, so let’s take a quick look at what these may be.
- THCH may have various potential medical benefits, such as pain relief and mood regulation.
- THCH may also help you get a good night’s sleep.
- THCH is so potent that you don’t need very much of it to get high, therefore making it quite cost-effective.
- People who like intense body highs and head highs will definitely enjoy the potency of THCH, as it is considered to be the second most potent cannabinoid after THCP.
- If we are talking about the benefits of edibles and gummies, keep in mind that they are much healthier for your respiratory tract than smoking or vaping, the high lasts longer, and the cannabinoids should hit harder too.
- If being 25 times stronger than regular Delta-9 THC sounds like too much for you, then THCH may be too potent.
- Because it is so strong and psychoactive, it may produce feelings of paranoia and anxiety. This is another drawback that beginners should be aware of.
- A major drawback here is that there just hasn’t been very much research performed on this cannabinoid.
Best THCH Gummies
Now that you know all of the most important facts about THCH, let’s take a look at the top five best THCH gummies on the market.
1. Delta Extrax Blackberry Acai THCH Gummies: Best THCH Gummies – Editor’s Pick
Delta Extrax is a leading name in THCH products. What we have here are some gummies that come in a blackberry acai flavor. Most people think that these actually taste very good, including us. If you are looking for some of the most potent THCH gummies around, these are it.
Here, you get 20 gummies per jar, each with 175 milligrams of both THCH and THC-JD, for a whopping 3500 milligrams of cannabinoids per jar. 175 milligrams of cannabinoids per gummy is a lot, so be careful with them. It might be wise for you to start with half a gummy.
On a side note, they do also contain small amounts of THCP, Delta-9 THC, Delta-8 THC live resin, and Delta-10 THC. The variety of cannabinoids included in this product should produce a very interesting and relaxing effect. Other than that, these gummies are third-party tested to ensure that they are both legal and safe.
2. Delta Extrax Blue Razzle THCH Gummies: Best Berry Flavor Gummies
If you like the flavor of blue raspberries, then these gummies from Delta Extrax might be right for you. Here, you get gummies that contain both THC-JD and THCH, 125 milligrams per piece. Each package comes with 10 pieces, for a total of 1250 milligrams per package.
The combination of cannabinoids included here, which also include Delta-8 THC, THCP, and Delta-9 THC, should relax both your mind and your body.
Yes, these are also quite potent, so be careful with them. These gummies have also been tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure that they are completely compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill. Yes, this product is also made with naturally and safely derived hemp.
3. Delta Extrax Lights Out Live Resin Gummies: Best Live Resin THCH Gummies
If you are looking for a cost-effective option, this might just be it. What you get here are gummies that contain a mixture of Delta-8 THC, Delta-9 THC, THCP, THCH, and THC-JD.
To be clear, here you actually get a 5 pack for one very low price. Furthermore, each package comes complete with two gummies, each of which contains 150 milligrams of cannabinoids, for a total of 300 milligrams of cannabinoids per package. In total, you get 1500 milligrams of cannabinoids.
These particular gummies feature a blood orange flavor, a very sweet and citrusy taste. Most people say that they are actually very delicious. Furthermore, these gummies have been independently tested to ensure that they are legally compliant and 100% safe for consumption.
4. Delta Extrax Root Beer THCH Gummies: Best Strongest THCH Gummies
If you are looking for some super potent gummies, these are probably your best bet. Here, you get the combination of THC-JD, THCH, THCP, Delta-8 THC, Delta-10 THC, and Delta-9 THC.
Each gummy contains a whopping 175 milligrams of these cannabinoids, with each pack coming with 20 pieces, for an astounding 3500 milligrams per jar. Overall, these are some of the most potent THCH gummies on the list, and in the whole world.
If you are looking for some edibles that are really going to blow you out of the water and send your head up into the clouds, then these gummies are it. Yes, they have also been independently tested, so you can rest assured that they are safe for consumption and legally compliant.
5. Delta Extrax Sour Apple THCH Gummies: Best Sour THCH Gummies
If you like that tart and sour apple flavor, then these gummies might be right for you. They come with a mixture of THCH, THC-JD, THCP, live resin Delta-8 THC, and Delta-9 THC. Each gummy contains 125 milligrams of cannabinoids, with each pack coming with ten gummies, for a total of 1250 milligrams of cannabinoids per package.
They’re not quite as potent as some of the other options on our list today, but they are still more than strong enough to really make you feel it. Furthermore, these gummies have been third-party independently tested to ensure that they are compliant in terms of Delta-9 THC contents, as well as safe for consumption.back to menu ↑
How We Made Our Top Choices for the Best THCH Gummies
There are a few main considerations that we always keep in mind when choosing any kind of cannabis or hemp product for our loyal customers. Here are the main considerations thought about when choosing the five best THCH gummies for you.
- The brand is very important. We always choose brands that are reputable, transparent, and have a relatively large client base. Delta Extrax was a brand we chose to feature today simply because of its undeniable expertise in THCH products.
- We only choose products that are top-rated by customers. We want to know that real people actually like these edibles before we recommend them to others.
- We always examine exactly what types of cannabinoids are present in these edibles, and how much of them. Of course, today, we are focusing on THCH, but many edibles do have various combinations of cannabinoids.
- We always need to know that every product in question adheres to the laws as set out by the 2018 Farm Bill, particularly in terms of the THC content.
- We always prefer going for products that are made with very limited ingredients, as well as ingredients that are natural, safe, and non-toxic.
- Of course, if we are talking about edibles, the flavor is something that we tend to consider as well.
THCH Gummies: Frequently Asked Questions
Before we end things for today, let’s take a quick look at your most commonly asked questions about THCH gummies.
Is THCH a Superior Form or THC?
Whether or not THCH is superior to regular THC is questionable, as there is still more research required on this front. However, something that can be said with confidence is that it is much more potent.
How Strong are THCH Gummies?
THCH gummies are very potent, with THCH as a cannabinoid being up to 25 times more potent than regular Delta-9 THC.
How Long Do THCH Gummies Last?
This particular cannabinoid is well known for having very long-lasting effects. THCH gummies may very well last for 12 hours or longer.
Are THCH Gummies Safe?
At this time, there is no evidence to indicate that THCH gummies are unsafe, although they may produce very mild side effects such as gastrointestinal upset, as well as mild paranoia and anxiety.
Are THCH Gummies Legal?
As long as the THCH gummies are hemp-derived and contain less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, then they should be considered legal, as indicated by the 2018 federal Farm Bill.back to menu ↑
Conclusions & Final Thoughts
As you can see, if you are looking for a very potent cannabinoid that is going to blow your socks off, THCH is absolutely the way to go.
Today, we’ve done our best to provide you with the best THCH gummies on the market, as well as all the information you need to know what you’re getting into. Now that you know exactly what THCH is, it might be time to finally try something new!